Struggling with the more “artsy” elements of design?
Get totally custom logos, illustrations, and more – without the hefty price tag.
While teaching design over the years I’ve noticed a big problem many students have has to do with the more “artsy” elements of design – logos, illustrations, etc. Creating a perfectly good marketing website with solid structure, colours, and typography are straightforward enough to teach, but most (understandably) fall flat when it comes to these other assets.
I’ve assembled a team of designers and illustrators to come up with a low cost but effective way to create these assets for you.
The Startup Design Pack includes all the custom design/art assets that most of the people I’ve talked to who have gone through my course are looking for help and guidance with.
- A custom designed logo
- A reference sheet of colours/typography for your brand
- 5 custom illustrations or product feature images (e.g. graphics that show your product in action, like this)
- 1 lead magnet (this could be a checklist, a cheat sheet, or a 6 page ebook – you’ll just need to provide the content, we’ll pretty it up)
- 1 promotional graphic (this could be something you can use on social media, or a paid ad)
The idea is that you will get completely custom + conversion-oriented design without the price tag of hiring a designer/illustrator.
Here’s how it will work:
- Once you’ve purchased the pack, we will send you a questionnaire which will ask you about design style and specifications. This questionnaire includes everything we need to get started.
- We then get to work and provide you with a draft of your designs. The timeline will be about 2 weeks from the time you submit the questionnaire.
- Each design will be quality checked by myself before it is sent to you and you will have the opportunity to provide up to 2 sets of amends for the designs.
- We give you the final, editable files for you to use however you want.
The total investment for all of the above will be $497.
This is significantly less than what it would cost to hire a designer for all of the above. And unlike marketplace-style job boards, the quality of the work will match what you would get from hiring a pricey design consultant.
Want in? Make sure you act quickly because we won’t be able to offer everything above at this price forever. In fact, we’re pretty much just at break-even point while we get this going.
You questions answered
“How is this different from marketplace design services? How will I know that I’m getting the quality of hiring a full-time designer?”
As a designer myself, who also teaches design, quality is ridiculously important to me. Every single design that gets produced from my vetted team of designers and illustrators (I’ve been working with them for years), will be quality checked by me.
I’ll make sure that the design is of a high quality and that it matches the brief you sent perfectly. We want to get the design as close to perfect first time as possible.
We also offer up to 2 sets of amends, so if there’s anything you’re unhappy with, just say the word and we will get it fixed.
Ultimately, my goal is to give you designer quality designs, without the price tag of hiring a dedicated designer.
“Can I offer this as a white label service to my clients?”
Yes, absolutely! You can offer the exact same package to your clients, mark it up by however much you want to charge, and let us take care of the rest.
We don’t put our branding on anything, and we will never share your projects without your permission.
“Do you have examples of work you can show me?”
I’m working on putting together a portfolio of work. I’ll update this as soon as it’s finished! But bear in mind, we can create pretty much any style that you like. As long as you are clear about what you want to see, we can make it happen.
“Will you help with content or design direction?”
No, we won’t be able to help with this. The big reason we are able to offer all of the above for such a low price is because we will be relying on you to come up with the content and design direction that you want to go in.
Think of your role as a creative director. You provide the vision, and we will execute.